Giusypatch - Italian handmade -- Quilting

Hallo, I'm Giusy aka Giusypatch from Italy, I really really love to play with fabric, create purse, bags, and a lot of sewing things, I also have a passion for cross stitch and quilting since I was a child, I designed Cross Stich pattern under the name of Giusypatch Original Designs.
My Etsy shop

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Trieste... where I live







Today it's cloudy... but I took some pics of my city, Trieste, north Italy, and hope you enjoy to look at them.

-----------

Front of the sea, it's this bronze statue in honor to the bersaglieres. The Ladies are patientely sewing and waiting theire husband back home.





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Thanks for sharing... In my younger days I visited Italy - Florence & Venice (But you probably could have guessed that!) I want to return - I "have" to see Pompeii - that story has fascinated me for a long time.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Oregon Quilt said...

Loved your blog...my favorite spot in Italy was a small town...Duino? near Trieste! We stayed in a wonderful small hotel with lots of items from Austraila.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home