Giusypatch - Italian handmade -- Quilting

Hallo, I'm Giusy aka Giusypatch from Italy, I really really love to play with fabric, create purse, bags, and a lot of sewing things, I also have a passion for cross stitch and quilting since I was a child, I designed Cross Stich pattern under the name of Giusypatch Original Designs.
My Etsy shop

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Would you a cup of coffe??


I coudn't resist! I saw and bought immediately those cups today.... so, if you come here in Trieste, you'll be welcome to join me to drink a cup of espresso! :-))

2 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Those are awesome! (It took me a couple glances to see the quilt patterns...)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Darcie said...

Oooh! Those are terrific! May I choose my own cup when I go to your home for espresso?! ;-)

Welcome to the Mavericks! My next cuppa will be a "cheers" to you!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home