Giusypatch - Italian handmade -- Quilting

Hallo, I'm Giusy aka Giusypatch from Italy, I really really love to play with fabric, create purse, bags, and a lot of sewing things, I also have a passion for cross stitch and quilting since I was a child, I designed Cross Stich pattern under the name of Giusypatch Original Designs.
My Etsy shop

Sunday, January 14, 2007

String Star and Heartstring block

You've to know that when I find a pattern that I like so much, I HAVE to try to do it myself.... When I saw this quilt at the Lucy's blog I can't resist to try it. So, hope Lucy don't mind about it, but this morning I do math, cut and made a test block... This is the result, and I really love it!
























------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this is the Heartstring block to celebrate Nancy's Birthday!! If you would like to partecipate in donate your heartsting block for her locally carity, please visit Nancy Blog at http://nancyquilts.blogspot.com

and here is the post about Heartsting block: nancyquilts: Please help me celebrate my birthday

10 Comments:

Blogger Nines said...

I love Lucy's block, too! Very tradition and yet a lot of scope for the imagination. I like your rendition of her purple block!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

It is lovely !! You did a great job. I can't wait to see when you have more blocks :-))

10:36 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thank yo so much for making me a birthday block. They've started coming in and it sure is nice to pull something besides bills from the mail box!

I'm not sure how I missed that string star from Lusy's blog before but I have to go check it out. I love your block and can see myself doing one. Lovely.

11:49 AM  
Blogger marisa said...

bellissimi lavori...complimenti.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Giusy Jdeebella said...

Oh Lucy :-) no, I haven't to much UFO's at the moment and don't want start another quilt until all that are done. I've add a blue border around the block to make a round table runner, and now I'm quilting it. :-)) I'll post a picture when it will be done. Cheers, Giusy

9:21 PM  
Blogger Teodo said...

questo blocco è bellissimo ....tu pensi che posso copiartelo?
E pensi che posso ancora partecipare al Nancyquilt ?
Anche il quilt del tuo gruppo è interessante sarebbe bello vincerlo.ciao ciao

7:30 PM  
Blogger Deni said...

I love the Hex block! How wonderful! Thanks for posting such great pictures of your work!

Denise in Sisters, Oregon
www.joyisquilting.blogspot.com

3:31 AM  
Blogger YankeeQuilter said...

I like your color choice for Lucy's block (is that how blocks get named?!) Also, like the flowerpot quilt in your earlier post. Sound like you ahve a great quilting group.
Sio

4:41 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

That's a beautiful block :-)

7:10 PM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

your math skills look like they were up to the challenge :-) Looks great!

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home