Giusypatch - Italian handmade -- Quilting

Hallo, I'm Giusy aka Giusypatch from Italy, I really really love to play with fabric, create purse, bags, and a lot of sewing things, I also have a passion for cross stitch and quilting since I was a child, I designed Cross Stich pattern under the name of Giusypatch Original Designs.
My Etsy shop

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Playing with Tonya's letters

Wow.... thanks to Tonya for had shared those beautiful letters, this afternoon I enjoyed to play with and did my name :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Deni said...

I LOVE YOUR LETTERS!!!!!! I still have not done any of Tonya's letters yet. I am afraid to. It is a bit out of the norm for me not to do things precise and square.

And your stash... HOLY MOLY!!! I am envious. Too bad I do not live closer and can come raid it!

Denise in Sisters, Oregon USA

3:22 AM  
Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

your letters came out wonderfully. excellent job!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home