Giusypatch - Italian handmade -- Quilting

Hallo, I'm Giusy aka Giusypatch from Italy, I really really love to play with fabric, create purse, bags, and a lot of sewing things, I also have a passion for cross stitch and quilting since I was a child, I designed Cross Stich pattern under the name of Giusypatch Original Designs.
My Etsy shop

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Crazy Bag

Last month I show you this Crazy Block thinking to make a pillow. Yesterday night (I work since 2:00 am), after I visited Jo's Blog
No Matter Where I go...I ALWAYS Meet Myself There!: CQ Origami pouch, I did this bag! I love it. This afternoon I go for shopping, and find the perfect handles to finish the handbag.


Front

Back

10 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

What an ADORABLE bag!! What are the dimensions of it? Really great! I also really like your name done in "Tonya's" letters! :P

3:58 PM  
Blogger Giusy Jdeebella said...

Hi Angie, the purse (without handles) measures 9x7,5 inches. Don't remember the exact size of the finished block, maybe 17". Cheers, Giusy

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very cute little bag - I love the lace peeking out of one of the flaps on the back :-)

1:35 AM  
Blogger Jo in NZ said...

I love the addition of the handles Giusy! It looks really great.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Your crazy patch is SO PRETTY!!!

Bonnie

5:13 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Guisy your bag is perfect! You did a great job. I love how you did your name in Tonya's letters also. I have had so much fun with those letters. They are very addicting.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Lois R. said...

What a great bag. I love the crazy patch fabric.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Simonetta said...

Bellissima borsa. Complimenti davvero!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh! So glad I stumbled onto your blog this afternoon! This is a great way to use orphan blocks! I'm thinking of Mothers' Day presents...

7:19 PM  
Blogger Shelina said...

This is a very pretty bag. Good luck on your online shop.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home